Graduate Applications for the 2024 program are now open
There might be slightly different application processes depending on the stream you apply for.
Assessments could include psychometric testing, cognitive tests, videos made by you, understanding your passion for retail, functional/technical knowledge, interviews and assessment centres.
You may also be asked to provide your academic transcript as well.
To make sure you’re the right fit for a 2024 Woolworths Grad role, there are just a few prerequisites.
- Be in your final year of study or have recently completed an undergraduate degree (within 2 years).
- Have demonstrated work experience, retail preferred but not essential.
- Be able to commence work full time from the role start date, Janurary 2024.
- Currently living in Australia and able to participate in our selection process.
- Have full, unrestricted Australian work rights.
- Willing to relocate to the state your role is hosted in (if currently living interstate)